UPDATE: Due to the situation with COVID-19, the Fuel Your Good Team has made necessary updates to the Fuel Your Good Contest and Official Rules. We apologize for any inconvenience!
- Eligibility: The Fuel Your Good Contest is open to all persons in grades K – 12 who visit FuelYourGood.com (note: specific eligibility age requirements apply depending on method of entry and Grand vs. First Prize, as explained in “How to Enter” in Official Rules). Limit one (1) entry per person, per Contest Entry Period. Employees of Dairy Management Inc., National Dairy Council, NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL PLAYERS Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of promotion materials and persons who are immediate family or who reside in the same household as persons in the preceding categories are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
- How to Enter and Win: Beginning at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 3/2/2020 and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on 4/22/2020 (the “Contest Entry Period”), eligible entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the contest when they submit a story using one (1) of two (2) methods. Method 1 is defined as clicking the “Email Us” button on FuelYourGood.com and sending in their entry via email, Method 2 is defined as posting a story on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag “#FuelYourGood #Contest”. Entrants using the social media Method (“Method 2”) must be at least age 13 at the time of posting to be considered “eligible”. Entrants using the email Method (“Method 1”) do not have an age restriction outside of the requirement that they be enrolled in grades K – 12. Limit one (1) entry per eligible participant. At the conclusion of the Contest Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner and twenty (20) First Prize winners will be selected from the pool of eligible entrants based on criteria outlined in the “Prize Judging Criteria” section of Official Rules. Grand Prize Winner does not have an age limit or requirement, First Place winners must be at least 13 years old by July 31, 2020. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries may be subject to verification of eligibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries, or for transactions that are processed late, incorrectly computed, or are lost because of computer error or malfunctions, all of which are void.
- Prize Judging Criteria: Within a period of 14 days of the end of the Contest Entry Period, the entries received during that period will be judged by a panel of judges selected by MMS Education and CustomED based on the following rubric:
Entry Judging Rubric:
- 50 points: Story shows creativity in how the entrant fuels good in their community.
- 50 points: Story clearly shows some kind of impact was made in entrant’s school/community as a result of their fueling good.
- Grand Prize Winner Notification/Prize Claims: Grand Prize Winner will be notified and asked to return any necessary parental permission/documentation within 30 days of the Contest Entry Period end. Failure to return necessary permission/documentation may result in disqualification, in which case Sponsor may select a runner-up Grand Prize Winner.
- First Place Winner Notification/Prize Claims: Winners will be notified and asked to complete any necessary registration/commitment to the Summit within 16 days of the Contest Entry Period end. Failure to complete any necessary registration/commitment may result in disqualification, in which case Sponsor may select a runner-up First Place Winner.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner to be featured in the Fuel Your Good Short Film, alongside an NFL Player(s). Winner and a parent/guardian will be invited to a video shoot at a TBD location on a mutually-agreed upon date in spring of 2020. If travel is required, expenses for travel and accommodations for the winner and one parent/guardian will be provided by FUTP 60. Twenty (20) First Place Winners will receive an invitation to complete registration and receive a scholarship to attend the 2020 Fueling the Future Summit in New York City, NY from July 20 – 23, 2020. First Prize approximate retail value: $2,500 per winner for a total First Prize value of $25,000. Grand Prize retail value: $1,000. Total prize pool value: $1,000. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that a prize (or part thereof) cannot be awarded, in which case Sponsors will at their sole discretion award a prize (or part thereof) of equal or greater value. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winner understands that he/she must claim a prize award on their tax return that is valued at $600.00 or greater.
- Additional Terms: By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entrance and acceptance of a prize, winner agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of Contest materials (“Releasees”), from all claims or damages arising out of participation in both this offer and/or Contest and/or acceptance of any prize or offer, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion. Subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Entry Submission Requirements. By submitting a Post (via social media or email) you warrant and represent that:
- the Post is your original work and has not been previously published nor has it won previous awards;
- that the Post does not violate any person’s right of privacy and that you have received the required legal consent from all subjects in your Post or the parents of subjects in your Post, as may be applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to require entrants to submit evidence of such legal consent, which may include a signed waiver from the subject or the subject’s parent. NOTE: Waiver requirements vary by jurisdiction, and the entrant is responsible for obtaining a legally enforceable waiver from any Post subject;
- any photos or video submitted is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If the content infringes on any intellectual property rights of a third party, the entrant shall be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and shall, at entrant’s sole expense, defend or settle such claims and indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor from all and against any suit, proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising from such infringement of any third party’s rights;
- publication of the Post via various media including posting on The Site, will not infringe on the rights of any third parties.
All Posts must comply with the following guidelines. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in disqualification of entry.
- Posts cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent, or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Posts cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Posts cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Posts cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Posts cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Posts cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; Sponsor does not permit the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials not original to the entrant (except copyrighted materials owned by Sponsor) is grounds for disqualification. Do not copy your favorite movie, book or photo or include materials, images, graphics, music or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, voices, likeness or personas of any party other than yourself unless you have obtained all rights necessary to permit you to use same in connection with your Post and grant the rights herein granted to Sponsor;
- No background artwork should appear in any Post unless it is your original work. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in Post must be created solely by you or you must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
- Posts cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead;
- Posts cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
- Posts cannot depict violations of law, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
©2020 National Football League Players Incorporated.
The participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this contest or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this contest in any way.
The National Football League Players Association, NFL PLAYERS, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, members and employees (collectively, the "NFLPA Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prizes awarded. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the NFLPA Entities. Any questions, comments or complaints will be directed to the Sponsor. The NFLPA Entities are not associated with this promotion and by entering you fully and completely release the NFLPA Entities from any liability arising out of this promotion.